Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ahhhh the fresh air


Saws roaring, the smell of freshly cut wood, misty rain floats across the sky, the hazy fog rolls across the mountain top, but you can still see. The breeze is cool on this summer day. One of those where you want to curl up in front of the firepalce. People walk into Joe's Garage ready for their morning fix. and out they go happy and caffeinated ready to start their day. This is what my morning was like staying in the Nomads hostel. My room had a lovely balcony!! I lucked out and and shared a room with a bunch of fun Brits' and a Kiwi! Speaking of kiwi's......






I was invited over to a BDAY BBQ whatever you want to call it at 2 Brazilians and a Kiwi's house. We all had a great time, but some of us had more fun than others as you can see :)
















I also discovered where I will be spending my mornings (everyone else's afternoons) running along the lake. The Frankton Track. Beautiful, fresh air and tons of wildlife.


Cheers!

1 comment: