Monday, December 21, 2009

Work Work Work...

So I finally have a home, 42 Hallenstein St. or as I like to call it HELLentsein, why? Well it is so close to town, only 3 blocks! I know what your thinking wow. Amazing!!!!! How did she find a place so close! Well, while it may be close, it is up a HUGE HILL!! So maybe Hillinstein is more fitting. I live with 2 Skydiving instructors Kaleb and Greg. My place has a balcony, perfect for my morning coffee, or tea lately, and by morning I mean 1 pm.



Started my job. Title- rOcKStaR, I'll take that any day. My job consists of very, very hard work. Making sure the customers are having a great time, serving lots of booze, and dancing around with my coworkers to obscenely loud music, all while making a few amazing

cocktails from the finest liquors in the world, and sharing bottles of champagne. Basically I am getting paid to party all night. What a perfect job for a working holiday.




















No comments:

Post a Comment