Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Turn... turn.... turn...

New Year. New Page. New Story.

2009 Was filled with wonderful things...
My life was a bit of a whirlwind; moving rapidly around and around.
Went from Being West Coast Cali Girl to East Coast Island Girl.
For the first time in my life, I actually felt home.
Loved Extraordinarily.
Drove most of the way across country (for the 3rd time) with only the best of company.
Became an aunt. exCiting!
And Moved to New Zealand; my biggest thrill, of 09, I must say. I wouldn't call it an accomplishment, for the simple fact that I haven't accomplished much since I arrived. Ok, maybe a great party host.




Here's to remembering the great past, but looking forward to what adventures lie ahead.
trUst me, there are some grEat stories in-store for 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment