Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Bootyful day...


I went for a 2 hour bike ride yesterday, with the intent of making it to the famous "
Jacks Point" only to realize it was MUCH further than I anticipated. A two hour bike ride the day after a 6 hour hike 1700 meters high, with no breakfast... Maybe not my best idea yet.

In my attempt, I was able to see the "Other" side of Queenstown.
Just across the lake, there are beauti$ul homes (the architecture is very IKEA style if you will), lush landscaping (my dad would REALLY appreciate this, as he owns a landscaping company!), endless walking paths (suppose to be bike path as well, but I ran into a bush or three) and... construction!!


I had to stop and carry my bike at least 6 different times, up and down hills, the path randomly ended a few times, and I even sledged through a few mud banks. I am calling this...

MY BOOTYFUL BOOTCAMP of 2010.

You get a total body workout and get to see some fascinating views along the way, and your Booty will get one hell of a burn.

If there were a sign for my workout, it would say,

"This is for people with a GOOD fitness level.
If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge anything-Patches O'Houlihan".

Let's just say I can dodge a wrench or two after this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment