Wednesday, January 20, 2010

R & R...


I spent the day yesterday at Lake Hayes with Polly and baby Tyler. Lake Hayes is nestled between Queenstown and Arrowtown. The water is MUCH warmer than Lake Antartica (aka the lake in QTown by my house), where when you take a dip it feels like an icebath for a sports injury.


Kids were playing in Kayaks, dogs running, mothers reading and shouting, "You need some sunscreen" to their kids. The dog in the picture below was a nutcase! I called it and it came running at me and this picture was the result. Pretty good, eh?


There were some sheep behind us (or lambs), I am still having trouble telling them apart. I am pretty much obsessed with them and I take a picture every time I see them!!


Tyler had his first swim, not necessarily his idea, but it was fun for us!

I read my book, attempted to play my new guitar, and really just had a lot of R & R.

It was just another average day in the life of a Queenstowner, and by average I mean nothing less than amazing...



No comments:

Post a Comment