Thursday, January 28, 2010

This town.

Queenstown, the most fun carefree place, but also the demise of us all. Everyone tends to go overboard; at least in the beginning. You go out every night and blame it on "this town".

Some say, "I could never have a girlfriend in this town".

"This town makes me go out all the time".

"This town has made me do some crazy things".

I am not one to point fingers. Yes, I have blamed "this town" too, once or twice.


So what makes "this town" so different than all the rest? Well here's my theory... Someone way back when New Zealand was discovered (around 1700 and something) came here to get away from all of their worries and troubles to just let loose, and it snowballed into what it has become today.

Sometimes, I feel kind of bad for Queenstown, it gets such a crazy drunken wrap.

Poor, poor Queenstown, is this who you really are?

No comments:

Post a Comment