Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vaginamite Monologues


Sunday night and Monday Morning were adventurous.

My night began with a bang.

Work was busy.

Full of...

Bad boys.
Bollywood babes.
Birthdays.
Barefoot Ladies.
Burnt Blondes and Bronzed Brunettes.
Babbling boisterous tourists.


After work, I went out on a boat cruising the lake with two others until 6:30 a.m.

Mr. H, a true legend of Queenstown, introduced his boat to me: Her name: Vaginamite.

I was peeing off the back of the boat from the Heineken I had guzzled down, and I literally almost fell in from laughing so hard.

I watched a beautiful sunrise, listen to a bit of chillaxin music, even got to drive the boat. All in the hands of good company, while listening to songs about Mr. H's past encounters with Terintino, Apple, and Gwenith Paltrow.

Just another typical end to an amazing night, and early morning in Crazytown.


1 comment:

  1. I am sending the Vaginamite photo onto my brother-in-law. He is from Sidney you know, and sometimes I think he could use some Vaginamite.

    Take Care
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete