Sunday, March 28, 2010

THE TIM TAM SLAM, a must try!!!!...

Through the past few weeks I have experienced many Ozzie traditions. Sydney, Brisbane, and all of the beaches I have been to have been magnificent.

I love absolutely everything there is about this country,
but one recent discovery has left my mouth watering...

THE TIM TAM SLAM.
The Tim Tam is a biscuit (a cookie to us in the States).

I ate a few in New Zealand,
but not until I arrived in Sydney and stayed with my cousin,
was I introduced to the
TIM TAM SLAM.

This is a most delicious treat at any time of the day!

To enjoy:

Step 1: Make a cup of coffee or hot-chocolate.

Step 2: Bite of the corners diagonally and use it as a straw. (Make sure to make small bites).

Step 3: Stick the TIM TAM in the drink and use it as a straw. Once the liquid has reached you lips you can stop.
Step 4: Remove the cookie.

Step 5: Place the entire thing in your mouth, and enjoy the warm chocolate explosion as it melts!!

There you have it my friends.

THE
TIM
TAM
SLAM.
Still not sure if you can find them in the Unites States, but if you're in NEW Zealand or Australia, or anywhere that does,
YOU MUST TRY THIS!!


1 comment:

  1. I miss you!!! How long are you in Australia for? In so jealous!!

    Beth-AZ

    ReplyDelete