Monday, March 29, 2010

When there is rain, you must CARRIE ON...

We chose to go to the beach today in delightful hopes the weather would be good. To our unpleasant surprise, we didn't get our wish, so instead of pouting about the rainy day, we decided to stop and see a film along the way.

I used to hate watching previews and fastforward, or skip them in my younger years, but now they are one of the things I look forward to most.

We chose Dear John, a romantic comedy. We entered the tiny theatre, took our cozy blue seats, and munhced on the lollies and popcorn as the previews began...

Preview #1 Looked okay: When in Rome

The 2nd: Something funny with JLO: probably could wait until DVD comes out...

But the 3rd preview was a charm...When I looked up at the screen, my jaw dropped, eyebrows raised, and a smile took over, as I saw a bold sequenced necklace, white frock, glistening gold aviators, and a pair of 5 inch heels, of course.

CARRIE WAS BACK...and so was SEX AND THE CITY 2!

I have been waiting 2 years too long for this preview and it was well worth the wait. I have watched every episode of the series (more than once) and the movie atleast a dozen times.

My cousin and I actually had a deep discussion on our 3 hour roadtrip a few days ago about what might be in store for SACT2.

Will Samantha be back to her sex-capading self?? or will her breast cancer possibly return?

Any deaths or births in the works?

Will Charlotte have an affair?

What is going on with Carrie and Big? Are they REALLY happily ever after?

Will there be any surprise returns of characters of the series?

I have NO IDEA what is in store for the second movie, but I can harly wait to see. I guess I'll have to until May 28th!!!

Girls... Get ready for another fabulous movie with our four favorite New Yorkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment