Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Fergburger...

New Zealand isn't known for their food and fabulous restaurants,
But there is one must have when you come to Queenstown...

The one and only FERGBURGER.

I am sure the few that I have eaten have happily added to the 2 kilos i feel like I have gained, and maybe alcohol is a contributing factor as well.
They come in many varieties.

FERG-VIRGINS: I recommend the original with cheese. Simple and Delicious.

They are all great from the cock-a-doodle oink, to
my most recent drunken Ferg the Bun Laden.
I though it was very fitting as I am from America, and I devoured that burger!!

No matter what time of day, there is always a line. And drunken people wolfing them down outside between the wee hours of 1am -4am...

Fergalicious!!
www.fergburger.com



No comments:

Post a Comment