Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Kiwi Experience...


Friday night I was suppose to be working, but some how finagled my way into getting the night off and the fun began.

I met up with Mairi at the "Big Night Out" bar Crawl, run by her flat-mate Ben.
We KIWI-CRAWLED from bar to bar. Now this typically isn't my style, doing the "backpacker activities", but I had to do it once and actually be a tourist. It kind of reminded me of those college days where I used to go out and get crazy!

It's full of guys trying to "Get some," people just trying to have fun.

At the second bar, we had to do body shots off of Mairi (I went after her boyfriend).


By the end of the night, we were dressed in caution tape, nurse outfits
and hair caps, while holding syringes and giving people Swine Flu shots.

I Danced on Stools with Eric,
and Mairi on tables...

and some even played a bit of imaginary DOUBLE DUTCH.


On the actual kiwi experience, you really won't even meet a true kiwi. You are traveling with a bunch of other backpackers, your tour guides, bus drivers, and bar crawlers are all from anywhere BUT New Zealand as well.

I like my Kiwi experience much more.

It ends with a bottle of Krug at Bardeaux from a born and highbred Kiwi himself.

Now there's a KIWI EXPERIENCE...
Or atleast that's mine ...
I love my life!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment