Saturday, February 13, 2010

Get a clue...

As luck, or fate, would have it, I was walking into town the other day, taking the shortcut behind the bars, and next to the post office, and suddenly my eyes got huge! I ran over to the Box that had been Brown taped to the wall Saying CLUE BOX, and on the front "the Amazing Race". It felt like I had the Golden ticket in Willy Wonka!!


I have been wanting to go on this show forever, and my best friend jeremy and I have been planning on making an audition tape when i get back to the states.

"Of course, we will make the cut", Jeremy ALWAYS SAys!

So I just found it as fate that I found a clue box that I wasn't even looking for. I am so excited and will definatly be using this in the audition tape. I obviously can't tell you what the clue said. I don't want to spoil the show for the season...


Look out Amazing race, Here we come!!! We have a clue...

No comments:

Post a Comment